Aliff01's Need For Madness Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliff01's Need For Madness Forum!

Aliff01 and Buster's forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Guys its me Avendator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

Hello Guys its me Avendator Empty
PostSubject: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 am

As you know it, I'm Avendator X in NFMM, here and in the AIM forums. I'm not expecting too much of a warm welcome here, since I registered here when this forum started. I'm 15 turning 16 in a couple of days and currently living in England.

In general, I am in huge favour of Rock and Metal Music although there are certain bands I do not like. (e.g. Bring Me The Horizon) One of my favourites is Trivium. Aside from heavy stuff, I accept all kinds of genres except from Bassline and some rap. (Nu Metal is fine) I also like some game soundtracks too and some catchy instrumental soundtracks..

Aside from that, I loved NFMM until the Car & Stage Maker update, where things completely changed for me.. but still it is fun when there is more than one or two more people in a room that are playing. NFMM for me is a cure of boredom but sometimes it gets in the way of school stuff. Even so, there can be annoying people in NFMM and that can stress me out of times, even though I cannot help it. I sometimes 'caps rage' (Doodling letters when using Caps Lock e.g. FUIERHFRGYR) Usually I'm quiet when necessary.

Editing? Yes. I am able to make cars and stages although I have more spirit Car Making than Stage Making. Oddly, when I try to make Stages, it never seems to get finished.. When I make cars, I plan them before actually make it. I have some experience in Java Editing (No.. I'm not going to hack NFMM.) for NFM1 and 2. I have not released anything but rather showcased some cars and stages but at least I have knowledge of the basics of Car/Stage Making and Java Editing.

Well I guess that's it for me. Hello forumers.

Last edited by Aventador X on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 am

You sir, have the time to right a paragraph!
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 pm

you are right so hard to write it Neutral

can i be a mod here pls
Back to top Go down
Magnette (aliff01)
Being a retired forum owner around.
Being a retired forum owner around.
Magnette (aliff01)

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Be a mod?
Well, I'll think about that...

Anyways, welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://needformadness.forumms.net
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 pm

V8 Engine (aliff01) wrote:
Be a mod?
Well, I'll think about that...

Anyways, welcome!

thanks for thinking for that
Back to top Go down
LeHaxMan123
Admin
Admin
LeHaxMan123

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Avendator X wrote:
As you know it, I'm Avendator X in NFMM, here and in the AIM forums. I'm not expecting too much of a warm welcome here, since I registered here when this forum started. I'm 15 turning 16 in a couple of days and currently living in England.

In general, I am in huge favour of Rock and Metal Music although there are certain bands I do not like. (e.g. Bring Me The Horizon) One of my favourites is Trivium. Aside from heavy stuff, I accept all kinds of genres except from Bassline and some rap. (Nu Metal is fine) I also like some game soundtracks too and some catchy instrumental soundtracks..

Aside from that, I loved NFMM until the Car & Stage Maker update, where things completely changed for me.. but still it is fun when there is more than one or two more people in a room that are playing. NFMM for me is a cure of boredom but sometimes it gets in the way of school stuff. Even so, there can be annoying people in NFMM and that can stress me out of times, even though I cannot help it. I sometimes 'caps rage' (Doodling letters when using Caps Lock e.g. FUIERHFRGYR) Usually I'm quiet when necessary.

Editing? Yes. I am able to make cars and stages although I have more spirit Car Making than Stage Making. Oddly, when I try to make Stages, it never seems to get finished.. When I make cars, I plan them before actually make it. I have some experience in Java Editing (No.. I'm not going to hack NFMM.) for NFM1 and 2. I have not released anything but rather showcased some cars and stages but at least I have knowledge of the basics of Car/Stage Making and Java Editing.

Well I guess that's it for me. Hello forumers.

sonic

Welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:26 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Guys its me Avendator   Hello Guys its me Avendator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Guys its me Avendator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aliff01's Need For Madness Forum! :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: