Aliff01's Need For Madness Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliff01's Need For Madness Forum!

Aliff01 and Buster's forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make cars my tec

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

How to make cars my tec Empty
PostSubject: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 pm

STEP 1: Grab a pencil, three pens ( I use Pilot 4.0 pens) of a different colour each ( i use black, red, blue).

STEP 2: Grab (i dont know exactly how its called) graph papper/millimeter papper, it makes calculations A LOT EASIER.

STEP 3: (VERY IMPORTANT), turn on, as loud as the circumstances allow you, music, preferably metal, rock, or hard rock, making cars while listening to this kind of music gives a lot of inspiration ( especially with trucks, hotrods,monster trucks).

STEP 4: Read the tutorial at the official site ( you can folllow the link to it trough the car maker).

STEP 5: Draw your car, in 2D with the "x" values already defined on papper, DO NOT mark the piece's colours on the papper. Use different colours for different parts of your car will be less confusing reading it later.
ex.: Black for main body, Blue for windows and lights,Red for supercharger, etc

STEP 6: Make the polys in the car maker, and mirror them alongside "x" axis. Divide the polys into bunches and mark each one with a word or sentence, something like "SUPERCHARGER, SIDES, FRONT LIGHTS, REAR PART, FRONT PART" ,etc. It helps a LOT if you have to find your polygons later.

STEP 7: If your making a similar car to your previous one use parts of it on your new car, with a bit of modding them and recoloring tthey will look very different (im not talking about using the whole side of your car!!)

STEP 8: Add your desired stats, wheels and testdrive your car.
Back to top Go down
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

PostSubject: Re: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
Magnette (aliff01)
Being a retired forum owner around.
Being a retired forum owner around.
Magnette (aliff01)

PostSubject: Re: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Owh, I don't actually do drawings.
But, nice tut. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://needformadness.forumms.net

PostSubject: Re: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 am

coding sounds easier...
Back to top Go down
Aventador X
Level 2
Aventador X

PostSubject: Re: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

ya it is my easiest tut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make cars my tec   How to make cars my tec I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make cars my tec
Page 1 of 1